Post artist overview and link to Powerpoint display
For those who haven’t already done so, on our indy study blog, post several paragraphs (3-5) that summarize your findings on the artist you’ve researched.
- If you’ve done the work collaboratively, it would be best to write a collaborative post.
- You might include some ideas on how this artist’s work might inform the Debt Fence project and the wider issue of student debt and the economic squeeze.
- Include several images by the artist in the post.
- Include a link to the visual presentation (Powerpoint or other format) you’ve created. This can be done by uploading the Powerpoint or a PDF version to your UDrive account and then after selecting that document > Manage > Summary and copy Full URL and then paste as a hypertext link.
- Send a link to the post when completed.